0 20 8577 4101

Graduate Route Visa

Graduate Route Visa

Students studying on a Tier 4/Student visa will need to make an application in the UK to be granted permission under the route after successful completion of their degree. There are specific eligibility requirements so you are advised to read the information on this page in full.It is possible to work full-time on your Tier 4/Student visa after you have completed your course and whilst it remains valid, but with some restrictions on the type of work you can do.

Eligibility requirement

The minimum period of study for the Graduate visa is at least 12 months OR the full length of your course, whichever is shorter. Permitted ‘study abroad’ activities (i.e. activities that are undertaken overseas as part of a course) or time spent overseas during permitted breaks from study such as during official vacation periods or at the weekend can be included in the minimum period.

Conditions of Permissions

Permission under the Graduate route will be granted subject to the following conditions:

Need more details?

Contact SMK Immigration Lawyers at 0 20 8577 4101 and tell us what kind of VISA you’re applying for. We will book a consultation to answer your questions and provide greater clarity on the best ways to achieve your traveling goals.