0 20 8577 4101


Our Overstayers Services

If your UK visa is close to expiring, or has expired and you’re still in the UK, it’s important that you extend it or apply for a new visa to avoid overstaying in the UK. Whichever visa you’re currently on, there are multiple routes which can be taken to extend your stay in the UK. If you’re worried about what to do next, our immigration lawyers can help.

Application Submission

Overstayers who are in genuine relationships and have not committed serious criminal offences are likely to have a strong change of regularising their status either from inside the UK or from abroad. Overstaying in itself does not restrict individuals from regularising their status unless they have taken active steps to frustrate the immigration process.

Detailed information about our Overstayers service

Need more details?

Contact SMK Immigration Lawyers at 0 20 8577 4101 and tell us what kind of VISA you’re applying for. We will book a consultation to answer your questions and provide greater clarity on the best ways to achieve your traveling goals.